|№||Full name||Teaching subject||Category|
|1||Bayan Abdrakhimova Abamusilimovna||Basics of market economy||Higher|
|2||Myrzaly Kamalov Abidayevich||History of Kazakhstan||Second|
|4||Amiraly Qoshqarov||Social disciplines||Higher|
|6||Meruert Qurmantayeva||Political science and sociology||Higher|
|7||Zhanna Makhatova Sagatovna||Basics ofeconomy||Higher|
|8||Zhazira Serikbayeva||Basics of low||First|
|9||Zhulduz Tileuberdyeva||History of Kazakhstan||First|
|10||Aliya Tazhimuratova||History of Kazakhstan||Second|
|11||Sholpan Usentayeva Sraplqyzy||World history||Higher|
|12||Gulmira Uteshova Muratovna||Basics of management, marketing||Higher|
|13||Nurlan Bitasov||Branch economy||–|
|14||Kulzafira Ranbay Zharqynbekqyzy||Business fundamentals||–|
Creative work of the department
1.G. Uteshova – an article on the topic “Using a modular curriculum for training specialists in technical and vocational education organizations” was published in the republican scientific and pedagogical magazine “Kazakh’s teacher” №3, published in June.
- G. Uteshova – the lesson development on the topic “Planning in Management” was published in the journal “Pedagogical Excellence” of the national center for continuing education “Orleu”.
- G. Uteshova – at the competition of innovative ideas organized at the Turkestan Higher Agricultural College held among students on the topic “Today’s project is a plan for the future”, student of the TK-181 group, Turganbek Aliya won the prize III place, directorate “Sweet Business in Aul”.
- Zh. Makhatova – in the republican scientific and pedagogical journal “Kazakhstasy” No. 3, published in June, an article was published on the topic “Stimulating the start of entrepreneurship”.
- Zh. Makhatova – an article on the subject “A course that upgraded the qualifications of teachers” was published on the republican newspaper “азstaz zharshysy” published in October.
- Zh. Makhatova – at the contest of innovative ideas organized at the Turkestan Higher Agricultural College held among students on the topic “Today’s project is a plan for the future”, student of the TTS9-171 group Akbota Altynbekova was awarded a diploma in the nomination “Applicant”.
Teachers are faced with the task of improving the quality of education, introducing new technologies into the educational process, developing the creative skills of future specialists, creating competitive specialists, bringing students closer to world and domestic achievements. Thus, the creation of optimal conditions for the development of professional skills of competitively capable graduates is the main task of the teachers of the department.
Within the program of the President of “Digital Kazakhstan” organized by the intellectual educational portal “Zerdeli”, the contest “My Kazakhstan”, “Expressive reading”, “We sing with Mukagali” among talented students of the Republic of Kazakhstan was held. Our students excelled in high scores and were awarded diplomas.
Under the leadership of K. Kani, 12 first-year students participated.
8 students got I place;
5 students got the II place;
Under the supervision of P. Kasimova, 1 student participated.
8 students got I place.
The list of competitions in which our teachers participated in 2018-2019:
|1||Zhanna Makhatova||Education Department of Turkestan region. Regional methodological office. Turkestan 2018||Regional scientific and practical conference on the topic “Capital of the Eternal Country” dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the capital. For providing modern content, socially significant research.||Certificate|
|2||Gulmira Uteshova||Shymkent agrarian college||Head of the competition “Today’s project – a plan for the future”||Category III diploma|
|3||Zhanna Makhatova||Shymkent agrarian college||Head of the competition “Today’s project – a plan for the future”||Nomination “Applicant”|
|4||Zhanna Makhatova||Mardan Saparbayev University||Head of student projects competition “Startup weekend”||Certificate|
|5||Zhanna Makhatova||Startup weekend Turkistan, организовано совместно с молодежным ресурсным центром||Project of the best ideas “Startup weekend”||Certificate, Category II diploma|
|6||Bayan Abdrakhimova||Turkestan higher agrarian college||Best teacher -2018|
|7||Gulmira Uteshova||Turkestan higher agrarian college||Family relay “Perfect couple”||Certificate|